Monday 19 January 2015

Liebster Award


So this morning I woke up and logged onto my blog to see a lovely post from Beauty With Maxine saying that she thought my blog was lovely and deserved more recognition, thus was nominating me for the Liebster Blogging Award. Until this morning I had no idea what this stood for but after a little research found out that it is basically a kind and encouraging gesture that bloggers give to smaller bloggers to help them gain recognition and convidence in the blogging society (blogging, blogging, blogging). 

So the rules are that you thank and link the person who nominated you (Thank you Maxine!) and you answer the questions they have left for you on their blog post. 

Maxine's Questions for me are:


1. Which language would you like to be able to speak?

-Fluent Italian! That's probably not original and I know that italian, french and spanish are all very similar but I would love to travel to Italy and eat pizza and gelato and speak to the locals in their language! 

2. What is one beauty product you can’t leave your house without. 

-Boring but probably lip balm? I'm shocking when it comes to touching up my makeup while i'm out but I always have a lip balm in my bag! Well a chapstick I should say because I don't like to use a finger applicating one when I don't know what germs i'm collecting while i'm out (eeew) 

3. Do you have a pet?

-At my parents house we have a cat call Chou Chou which originates from "Mon Petite Chou Chou" (???) I think! Which i'm sure translates to "My little Cabbage" 

4. What is your favourite taste of chips?

-Sour Cream and Chives potato chips but I don't like Sour Cream and Chives Grainwaves! 

5. What are the things you don’t like to eat?

-Yoghurt, Pancakes, Avocado, many more! 

6. What are the things that annoy you?

-Listening to people eat, bad breath

7. Why did you start your blog?

-Just as a creative outlet, a place for my thoughts. I live with my boyfriend so a lot of beauty related stuff I would like to talk about he won't care or understand haha. 

8. What are some dreams you have for the future?

-Travel much! And live my life inspired by experiences, let them shape my path and career

9. Do you have a big family? Are you close with them?

-I have a small family, i'm an only child and have 9 cousins across both sides of my family, although i'm only really close with one set of cousins. Ryan has a huge whanau though and is really close with all of them which is nice to be a part of

10. What are the things that make you happy?

-Reading, Youtube, Design, Ryan, my best friend, traveling, shopping 

11. What is a weird fact about you?

-I hate pancakes, and apparently that is really weird because everyone's supposed to love pancakes 

I then nominate between 5 and 11 small blogs with less than 800 followers and let them know they are nominated by commenting on one of their recent blog posts. 

I nominate:
http://www.alittlegrey.co.uk/
http://www.ellensinwonderland.com/
http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/
http://charolivia.blogspot.co.uk/
http://totebagsandribbon.blogspot.co.nz/

Then they are to answer these questions I have come up with for them: 

1. Current favourite music artist?

2. Do you have any siblings? 

3. 3rd favourite colour? 

4. Least favourite food?

5. Favourite guilty pleasure movie?

6. Place you'd most like to travel to?

7. Top 5 favourite lipsticks? 

8. Are you a M.A.C addict or not so much? 

9. Jeans or Dresses? 

10. Favourite mascara (trying to find a new one)? 


Hope you enjoy! 

Love and Laughs 
Charlotte x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, I really really love your blog :) you take beautiful photographs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing people eat annoys me soooo so much, I can't stand it aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly the worst! Especially if it's in an otherwise silent room!

    ReplyDelete