Wednesday 7 January 2015

Carnival Carousel's

I love jewelry.
Not to a point where I necessarily own much more than I wear, but I will fork out a lot of money for branded jewelry, and there is no end to it. There's always something to add to the collection.
And because of this love for jewelry, that is way beyond my budget, of course I have been eyeing up statement pendants for quite some time.

Stolen Girlfriends Club, Pandora, Meadowlark, Tiffany and Co. Whatever you name it, they are all my spirit animal(s). But the one I had been eyeing up most was definitely none other than, Karen Walker.

The iconic Karen Walker necklace, well iconic in New Zealand at least, that every girl has, or wants. In this case wanted. For quite some time. And yes for starters I did want to follow the crowd, and go for the pendant everyone seems to have. Either the Bow or the Runaway girl. Don't get me wrong, I love both designs, yet I also think that if i'm gonna dish out that much moolah, I want something i'm not going to regret. Something a little different.

Runaway Girl Pendant
Bow Pendant

I am beyond thrilled with my purchase. I chose the Carousel Horse for a few reasons.
Because I don't know anyone personally with it.
Because it was reasonably hard to find, I don't think many stockist's hold mass stock in this pendant.
And because I thought it symbolises staying young at heart, having fun, and not taking life too seriously.






I'm sure Karen doesn't expect her customers to read into the deeper evaluation of each of her pendants she releases but hey, I had to justify the price of it somehow.

Maybe you weren't particularly interested in reading a post all about one necklace that i've recently purchased, and I know this is not exactly a haul as such. However, this has been an item I have been dreaming of for quite some time and I by all means believe it deserves a spotlight space on this blog.

Love and Laughs
Charlotte Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment