Wednesday 6 May 2015

Colour Pop Haul



I am beyond excited to even write this post! (sorry about the horrible swatches). So since hearing about the brand Colourpop Cosmetics, countless times on YouTube, I have been lusting over all the wonderful shadows and pigments, filling my cart just to gaze at, but never following through with the purchase.

That was until it was announced that Kathleen Lights was releasing a quad and I got a glimpse of her colours. My god they're beautiful! So the day her quad released I thought I better bulk up my order (logic) and get quite a few of the shadows I've been eyeing up. Most of them are neutrals. Since I'm trying out the quality I thought I'd just get colours I know I'll use most. And to be honest can you ever have enough neutrals? Maybe... I got 15 single eyeshadows, and Kathleen Lights' quad. I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Kathleen X Colourpop Collab L-R: Glow, Cornelius, Kathleenlights, Blaze
The pigmentation is crazy! Everyone says it but honestly, with a single swipe you get amazing colour pay off. I do suggest packing the shadow on with your finger will give you the best results, but for the cost of $5 USD each, that's a pretty bloody good deal!

L-R: Fringe, I  This, Lovely, Cop A Feel, Bubbly

L-R: Tea Party, Cheeky, Amaze, La La, Get Lucky

L-R: Hanky Panky, Sequin, On The Rocks, Cricket, 3

They do ship to Australia and New Zealand, US and Canada, and I believe the UK soon. Shipping can be a little pricey but nothing murderous and in defence of that, I received my order in just over a week so I was more than happy to pay for shipping. May I also add that the packaging they provide is brilliant! Inside the box the product is wrapped in foam strips to ensure safe and happy travels for your make-up. I was well impressed by the quality and consideration of their packing.

Colourpop this week have just announced their Highlighters have launched. This sounds extremely dangerous for my bank account as i'm also itching to try their Lippy Sticks and Blushes.

Have you tried Colourpop before? Let me know your favourites!

I created a coral/copper look with some of these shadows over on my youtube channel if you would like to see them in action!

Love and Laughs

Charlotte Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment