Monday 23 February 2015

Weekend Getaway Wellington

So about a month ago now Ryan and I flew down to Wellington for my cousins 21st. Aside from the fact that Ryan got to meet the side of the family I am probably closest with, he had also never been to Wellington, which is the Capital City in New Zealand.

I love Wellington. When I was younger I used to fly down every September holidays for a week and stay with my cousins. I loved that because it meant a week full of mini putt, bowling, movies and staying up late. However as I have gotten older I have developed a different appreciation for the City.

The contrast of new contemparary buildings standing up against old characteristic creations is beautiful to me. When people watching you notice a lot more unique individuals, the city tends to encourage developing your own style and individuality. The city is also right on the waterfront practically as well, which in some ways I feel gives the city a relaxed and modern vibe. Needless to say I love it and I thought I would just put together a bit of a photo diary to showcase this little getaway.





My Mumma and Ryan
My Aunty Leanne

Ryan and I 
My Cousin



Love and Laughs

Charlotte Jane x




No comments:

Post a Comment